- This event has passed.
Key Leaders Network – South Meeting October 18, 2018
October 18 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Key Leaders- South
Start and End Times: Registration/Sign In: 9:00 a.m. Meeting begins: 9:30 a.m.
Meeting ends:2:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided
Please bring your book and handouts from the last meeting
- Read pp. 131-153 in Chapter 6, “Developing a Strategy for Organizational Learning”
- Be ready to report on actions taken since KLN 1 meeting.
- Review the resources posted for your Action Group and come prepared to discuss.
- In Canvas, go to people>groups>your action group>discussions to see what has been posted for your action groups.
- Please bring any documentation (e.g., photo, notes, etc.) you have of the work product your team created as you worked on “Developing a Strategy for Organizational Learning: Clearly Articulating a Vision for Instructional Improvement” during our previous session. (This was the activity during which you generated initiatives and practices associated with your district’s (or a school’s) primary improvement goal by writing on sticky notes, etc.) You will be using this in a learning task in this month’s KLN.