Alabama State Department of Education COVID-19 Resources
Updated on January 18, 2022
The Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) is providing COVID-19 resources. We have included links below to some of the most important resources.
ALSDE COVID CAMPUS STATUS PAGE:
- This page includes vaccination rates for the state along with district reopening and instructional delivery information by each academic quarter. Click here to access it.
- Critical Standards: ALSDE determined Critical Standards for grades K-8 that students must learn to advance to the next grade. Click here to access them.
- ALSDE has compiled a Google Drive folder containing technical assistance for teaching online along with other guidance for supporting students. Click here to access it.
- The Alabama Roadmap to Reopening Schools (June 2020): Click here to access it.
- The Parent Guide to Alabama’s Roadmap to Reopening Schools (June 2020): Click here to access it.
- U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights FAQ for school and district leaders (May 2021): Click here to access it.
COURSE & INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES:
- Publisher’s Warehouse has partnered with the state of Alabama to create EBSCOed.com, an online platform that aggregates both online and published resources purchased by the state, providing teachers with a central portal of available resources designated by grade bands. Click here to access it.
- K12.org is offering online support for distance learning. Click here to learn more.
- ACCESS Distance Learning is an option for providing distance learning for students. Click here for technical support and to learn more.
- Imagine Learning is offering Imagine Math for students and their student pathways are aligned to AL state standards for each grade level. Click here to learn how to get started using this resource.
- The Southern Regional Education Board has compiled COVID-19 resources for teachers and districts. Click here to access them.